Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by birddogs:
Thanks to Birddogs for sponsoring this episode! Enter promo code “COMPOUND” and get a free Yeti-style tumbler with every order here
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Robinhood margin calls
- Initial unemployment claims
- SPX return contribution for Q12023
- What Q1 means moving forward
- Commercial real estate loan defaults will rise in a credit crunch but a crisis like 2008 is unlikely
- Commercial real estate prices could crash 40% from their peak in a worse disaster than the financial crisis
- Office vacancies send real-estate investors to the exits
- Never tweet
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai says search to include Chat AI
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.