Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Innovator ETFs:
On today’s show, we had Co-Founder and CEO Bruce Bond back on the show to give us an intro to Innovator’s latest fixed-income focused ETFs.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Differences between the barrier ETFs and the buffer ETFs
- The range of fixed-income barriers
- The fixed-income risk-reward tradeoff
- How fixed-income volatility affects income
- How interest rates affect the yield on barrier ETFs
- How advisors utilize these products
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security.