Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Madison Investments:
See here to learn more about investing in Madison Investments strategies and managed account solutions and here for Haruki’s year-end letter to investors.
On today’s show, we are joined by Haruki Toyama, Portfolio Manager and Head of Mid-Cap and Large-Cap Equity at Madison Investments to discuss investing in Large-Cap and Mid-Cap US Equities.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Harukis investment process
- Finding companies with a wide moat
- Understanding the value v growth dynamic
- Finding the sweet spot in earnings growth
- Positioning a portfolio with macro-economics
- Understanding pricing power with Starbucks
- Are cycles getting shorter?
- How the investment process works with Madison
- Investing during earnings season
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security.