Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Simplify ETFs:
See here for more information on Simplify ETFs
On today’s show, we are joined by Paul Kim, CEO and Co-Founder of Simplify ETFs to discuss Simplify’s suite of portfolio diversification-focused strategies.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- An intro to Simplify ETFs
- How yield affects the liquid alternatives space
- Simplify’s interest rate hedge ETF
- How to take advantage of falling rates with Simplify
- Where flows into these strategies are coming from
- Setting return expectations for alternative strategies
- VIX hedging strategies
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security.