Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Global X:
Thanks to Global X for sponsoring this episode! See here for more information on Global X ETF’s thematic strategies.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- This guy is the next Warren Buffet
- The Fed should be less transparent
- PacWest stock plunges 30% after losing 9.5% of deposits last week
- Banks with the most uninsured deposits
- Property owners may soon get a new reason to sell
- Phoenix police investigate their detention of a WSJ reporter
- Phoenix Mayor apologizes to reporter who was detained by Phoenix police
- Google drops waitlist for AI chatbot Bard and announces oodles of new features
- Apple’s market cap
- Twitter: @DionRabouin
- YouTube: @DionRabouinWSJ
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.