Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Public:
Thanks to Public for sponsoring this episode. Go to public.com/compound to learn more about investing in US Treasuries.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Nvidia poised for record sales as AI demand kicks in
- Is your job safe?
- ChatGPT use case
- UNESCO, Airbnb, and Mexico City partner to promote the city as a remote working hub
- Remote banking crisis
- The work from home boom
- AI and remote work: a match made in heaven
- New pandemic-era ridership record in NYC
- Staggering losses from NYC toll and fare evasion
- Crypto giant Binance commingled customer funds and company revenue, former insiders say
- Emails, chat logs, code, and a notebook: the mountain of FTX evidence
- Brian Chesky: I want Airbnb to become a physical social network
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.