Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Flourish:
Thanks to Flourish for sponsoring this episode. Go to flourish.com to learn more about cash solutions for advisors.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Cathie Wood on NVDA stock
- ARKKs house view on AI and NVDA
- NVDA valuation updates
- ARKKs NVDA position since inception
- Big Tech’s biggest bets (or what it takes to build a billion-user platform)
- Company insiders made billions before SPAC bust
- I came to kill the banks: Meme-stock traders find a new passion
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.