Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by US Benchmark Series:
On today’s live show, we spoke with Alex Morris, Founder and CIO of F/m Investments to discuss investing in US treasuries in a rising rate environment.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- US Benchmarks Origin story
- Is the Fed done hiking
- How Treasury ETFs work
- How rolling through durations affects your investment
- Why the 1mo duration is yielding so much
- How the debt crisis has affected fund flows
- How Treasuries react to a debt crisis
- Who gets paid first during a government default
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.