On today’s show, we are joined by Ed Egilinsky, Managing Director and Head of Alternatives at Direxion to discuss:
– How leverage is created within leveraged ETFs
– Why leveraged ETFs should not be held long-term
– Investing in China
– Using ETF flows as a trading signal
– Direxions tactical commodity ETF
– Diversifiying Nasdaq exposure with equal weight ETFs, and much more!
Hee’s what I chewed on last week
The mega caps versus everything else.
On today’s show, we are joined by GMO Co-Founder and Investment Strategist Jeremy Grantham to discuss:
– The beginnings of GMO
– Investing in quality
– The magnificent 7 and the beginnings of indexing
– Investing through bubbles
– The current bull market, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– Future Proof
– How markets have changed over the past 70 years
– Why allocations to stocks are higher than they were in the past
– Small caps vs. large caps
– Trading options vs. gambling on sports
– Why people spend more money then they earn
– Why the vibes are off in the economy
– Starter homes, and much more!
On today’s show, we are joined again by Brett Hillard, CIO of GLASfunds to discuss:
– Wealth managers vs. institutions investing in alternatives
– How advisors are utilizing GLASfunds
– Investing in alts in a rising-rate environment
– How private investments could be improved, and much more!
Here’s what I chewed on last week
On today’s show, we are joined by Rob Arnott, Founder and Chairman of Research Affiliates to discuss:
– The aftermath of the dot-com bubble
– If starting valuations matter
– Big tech dominance in 2023
– Investing in AI and NVDA, and much more!
I’m lucky to be able to do what I love to do