Stocks are an often overlooked way to hedge against inflation
Some great advice from a listener on this topic
Home prices might cool off. Doesn’t mean they’re going to crash
On today’s show we talk discuss:
– Trips versus vacations
– Why Dave Ramsey says not to invest in ETFs
– All cash offers, and much more
What should Apple’s next move be?
On today’s show the guys talk with Julian Koski, co-founder and chief investment officer at New Age Alpha about how to win by avoiding losers
Here’s what I chewed on last week
Houses have never been more or less affordable
Everything is at an all-time high in private markets
On today’s show we discuss:
– How are checks still a thing?
– The “take your job and shove it” indicator
– If you could only know one thing about the future, and much more