I spent the afternoon with my favorite athlete of all-time.
On today’s show, we are joined by Josh Greco, Senior VP and Senior Institutional Portfolio Manager for Franklin Income Investors to discuss:
– Asset allocation decisions within multi-asset funds
– How rate changes affect portfolio yield
– Investors overallocation to cash
– Understanding convertible bonds, and much more!
Here’s what I chewed on this week
On today’s show, we are joined by Ryan Detrick, Chief Market Strategist at Carson Group to discuss:
– NVDAs dominance, earnings, and tech performance moving forward
– Reasons to be bullish
– The healthiest consumer we’ve ever seen
– Returns and elections, and much more!
On today’s show, we discuss:
– The people you see on every vacation
– The cure for the loneliness epidemic
– The biggest driver of stock market returns
– The John Bogle expected returns formula
– The best returning stock might surprise you
– Bitcoin ETF flows
– Why there won’t be a baby boomer retirement crisis, and much more.
On today’s show, we are joined by Bruce Bond, Co-Founder and CEO of Innovator Capital Management to discuss:
– Behavioral finance, and the popularity of defined outcome products during bull markets
– How equity floor ETFs work
– Innovators latest defined income ETF solutions, and much more!
Here’s what I chewed on last week
A dumb financial decision, and our conversation with Jared Dillian
Crypto needs a real use case for it to get to the next level
On today’s show, we are joined by Richard Bernstein, CEO and CIO of Richard Bernstein Advisors to discuss:
– A possible Magnificent 7 bubble, and US equities moving forward
– Bitcoin ETF Fund flows and Bitcoin usage
– Politics vs fundamentals
– Checking in on New York sports, and much more!