Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- Credit card companies are bracing for impact
- Capitalism As We Know It
- What broke the US oil market
- Barron’s big money poll
- Peloton is blowing up
- Why people are getting $600 a week
- Why being laid off hurts so much
- How this is changing the labor market
- The first modern pandemic (Bill Gates)
- Will there be a fall semester?
- Some people are turning to their 401(k)
- Ben’s fun portfolio
- Netflix has plenty of content left
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.