Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- Credit card companies are bracing for impact
- Capitalism As We Know It
- What broke the US oil market
- Barron’s big money poll
- Peloton is blowing up
- Why people are getting $600 a week
- Why being laid off hurts so much
- How this is changing the labor market
- The first modern pandemic (Bill Gates)
- Will there be a fall semester?
- Some people are turning to their 401(k)
- Ben’s fun portfolio
- Netflix has plenty of content left
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)