On today’s show we discuss:
- The $1 trillion supporting the economy
- High debt-to-GDP ratio is here to stay
- Inequality in the stock market
- Squeezing the middle class
- Covid-19 is dividing the American worker
- The markets are not the economy
- Tail risk hedges are the new bonds
- Hedging your portfolio with wine and stocks
- The correlation between the S&P 500 and the equal-weight version is breaking down
- Bad breadth isn’t necessarily bad
- Existing home sales are on fire
- Seinfeld destroys Altucher
- Parenting this fall
- Tesla shorts are losing a lot of money
Let's say it another way….
You know how many times the S&P 500 Advance-Decline Line has been at a 10-day low when price was at a new high in the last 30 years?
— Andrew Thrasher, CMT (@AndrewThrasher) August 23, 2020
and it's only getting bigger… pic.twitter.com/OPQF2Vc1hG
— Copley Fund Research (@CopleyFR) August 23, 2020
Things that make you go hmmm. pic.twitter.com/elwYgNrXuz
— Drew Dickson (@AlbertBridgeCap) August 23, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)