Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by Harbor Capital:
We had Behavioral Economist and Co-Founder of Irrational Capitals Dan Ariely and President and CIO of Harbor Capitals Kristof Gleich on the show to talk about their data-driven strategy built on the human capital factor.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Getting around predictable irrationality
- Controlling the controllables
- The irrationality of today’s market
- How the human capital factor started
- Data, driven by employee sentiment
- Changing cultures in corporations
- How to think about allocating to this strategy
- The corporate culture ETF
- Irrational Capital
- HAPY ETF highlights
- Corporate culture performance
- Harbor Capital ETF suite
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.