Today’s show is brought to you by Nasdaq:
We are joined by Phil Mackintosh, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Nasdaq, live from the Exchange ETF Conference in Miami!
On today’s show, we discuss:
- If the Fed cuts rates this year or not, and what that means for the market
- Will there be a recession this year?
- What’s surprised Phil about the economy in the last 24 months
- How the labor market is this strong
- Why rates haven’t gone higher
- US IPO performance
- Nasdaq strength so far this year
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product