- Are you buying the Nasdaq Whale story about Softbank singlehandedly pushing up large cap tech?
- For one brief, shining moment, Apple’s market cap was larger than the entire Russell 2000. Also, larger than the FTSE 100.
- College students are off to school, but with outbreaks on the rise do we really think it’s wise to be sending them home?
- There are two different recessions happening right now. One of them is already ending. The other seems to get worse every week.
- Telsa gets snubbed by the S&P 500 committee!
- Which is the most invincible FANG stock? Which is the most vulnerable?
We used YCharts to create some of the visuals you saw in the show. From fundamentals to technicals and everything in-between, YCharts is our go to site. WAYT viewers can get a 20% discount (new users only). Check them out!
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)