Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Groundfloor
On today’s show we discuss:
- The case for patience on inflation
- A good look at some of the inflation numbers
- Bridgewater: It’s a demand shock
- De-Fi 2.0
- Ethereum name service tokens (the future)
- I got scammed
- Coinbase transcript
- Coinbase shareholder letter
- Marc Rubinstein on Crypto market structure
- DoorDash transcript (made an $8 billion acquisition Wolt)
- Debt at all-time highs
There's a reason Americans are noticing higher grocery bills. Pretty much every major protein is up sharply, along with other key items.
Steaks 24% (y/y)
Pork chops 16%
Food at home 5.4%
— Heather Long (@byHeatherLong) November 10, 2021
DEUTSCHE: ".. Disney+ and Netflix have both had soft net adds for three quarters .. Netflix is guiding to a significant reacceleration .. due to a rock solid slate, while $DIS first full content slate is still a year away. This makes us more bullish, not less .."
Reit Buy $DIS
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) November 15, 2021
— Quartr (@Quartr_App) November 14, 2021
Quits rate set a new record high in September.
— Brian Chappatta (@BChappatta) November 12, 2021
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) November 14, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.