Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Public:
Visit public.com/compound for more information on how to earn 5+% interest with a treasury account on public.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The Education of a Value Investor
- These two men paid over $650,000 for lunch with Warren Buffett – here are 3 things they learned
- Warren Buffet wisdom: 15 genius things I Learned at lunch with ‘The Oracle of Omaha’
- Guy Spier on his strategy and investments in India
- Could Apple be the ‘strategic partner’ of Iger’s dreams
- Here’s what Wall Street is saying about Nvidia’s ‘whopper’ of an earnings report
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.