Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Wealth.com:
See here for more information on estate planning solutions for financial advisors.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- META’s new smart glasses
- The FTC suit against Amazon
- FTC sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Amazon takes a big stake in the AI start-up Anthropic
- Tech stocks weigh on major indexes
- OpenAI seeks new valuation of up to $90B in sale of existing shares
- Designer Jony Ive and OpenAIs Sam Altman discuss AI hardware project
- Is NVDA the new TSLA? Options traders place their bets
- Secular rotation coming?
- Big shareholder in China? Don’t try selling
- Senior Nomura banker barred from leaving mainland China
- All the Pandas in American Zoos are being taken back to China
- Markets like totalitarian governments
- Malaysia says Asean is a winner from shifting supply chains
- 25 years after LTCM, Emerging Markets keep burning investors
- Amateurs pile into 24-hour options: ‘It’s just gambling’
- Meme stocks are a thing again
- Wutang and Nas at Barclays
- The Morning Show
- The New Yorker piece on SBFs family
- Bloomberg interview with Kaja Kallas
- Red Roulette by Desmund Shum
- Shut Up and Keep Talking by Bob Pisani
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.