Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
- Unicorns are back, not that they ever left
- Mary Meeker’s internet trends
- Ben has some (plagiarized) thoughts on the future of retirement
- Is the personal finance industry a scam?
- When is the social security IPO?
- A positive take on social security
- Lime’s one year report (have not read yet)
- Are RVs the canary in the coal mine?
- How to default on student debt (don’t)
- Was QE just a placebo?
BCG on electric scooters: "roughly 35% of all personal trips are less than 2km, and 75% are less than 10km." OK, that said, the economics currently don't work, since the time to break-even is 3.8 months.. but the scooters only last for 3 months. #yikes pic.twitter.com/fYVpUpx2Qb
— Victorious Cake (@victoriouscake) June 12, 2019
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)