Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
- Unicorns are back, not that they ever left
- Mary Meeker’s internet trends
- Ben has some (plagiarized) thoughts on the future of retirement
- Is the personal finance industry a scam?
- When is the social security IPO?
- A positive take on social security
- Lime’s one year report (have not read yet)
- Are RVs the canary in the coal mine?
- How to default on student debt (don’t)
- Was QE just a placebo?
BCG on electric scooters: "roughly 35% of all personal trips are less than 2km, and 75% are less than 10km." OK, that said, the economics currently don't work, since the time to break-even is 3.8 months.. but the scooters only last for 3 months. #yikes pic.twitter.com/fYVpUpx2Qb
— Victorious Cake (@victoriouscake) June 12, 2019