On today’s show we discuss:
- Moderna’s vaccine is 94.5% effective
- Will you take a vaccine?
- A work from home tax, lol
- What happened to political polls?
- Emergency payroll deduction
- How to spend on education
- The current student debt situation
- Why I hope to die at 75 (Highly recommend)
- Biden stepping into a dream scenario
- Rocket Men
- One Giant Leap
- Possessor (warning, extremely violent)
- Her (Available on Netflix)
- Garbage Crime Movies
- That Scene With Dan Patrick and Will Ferrell
They say “implausible story with numerous plot holes” like that’s a bad thing.
Audience > critics. pic.twitter.com/W29yYJNprG
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) November 13, 2020
— Jed Kolko (@JedKolko) November 10, 2020
Record cash on the sidelines missing the recovery. pic.twitter.com/fghWNlCDlL
— Peter Mallouk (@PeterMallouk) November 11, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)