Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fidelity Digital Assets:
On today’s show, we are joined again by Jack Neureuter, Senior Research Analyst at Fidelity Digital Assets, and Ramine Bigdeliazari, Director of Product at Fidelity Digital Assets to discuss the state of crypto going into the Fall of 2023.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The Value Exchange Webinar with Fidelity Digital Assets
- An update on crypto in 2023
- What is priced into Bitcoins price today
- Fidelity’s Ethereum Investment Thesis
- The Rise of Layer 2 Scaling on Ethereum
- How an ETF may affect the crypto ecosystem
- The Ethereum use case
- The migration of talent in the crypto space
- The macro case for an alternative store of value
- Changes in interest rates and Bitcoin
- Integration between Advisors and Fidelity Digital Assets
Fidelity Digital Assets:
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.