Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by J.P. Morgan Asset Management:
We had Hamilton Reiner, MD, PM, and Head of US Equity Derivatives at J.P. Morgan Asset Management on the show to discuss their latest hedged equity strategy.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- What the investment goal of HELO is
- How the hedging ladder seeks to provide downside protection
- Benefits to utilizing a hedged equity strategy in an ETF wrapper
- Investing in hedged equity vs a traditional 60/40
- How HELO fits in a portfolio and how advisors are utilizing this strategy
- How volatility affects the HELO strategy
J.P. Morgan ETFs are distributed by JPMorgan Distribution Services, Inc. is a a member of FINRA. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand name for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its affiliates worldwide. JPMorgan is not affiliated with Ritholtz Wealth Management LLC and The Irrelevant Investor.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.