Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by the Coronavirus Daily Briefing
On today’s show we discuss:
- The best financial books about the panic
- Bill McBride’s 40-day plan to recover
- If you sold last week, what do you do now?
- What if you bought stocks too early?
- 75% of restaurants could go under without any help
- Airbnb is in trouble
- Is the FIRE movement finished?
— ???? ????? (@billsweet) March 26, 2020
The claims number was bad, as widely anticipated, but this will either get revised up or we will see another large increase next week. Take a look at California, just 186,809 in the latest week. Governor Newsom said something closer to 1 million. pic.twitter.com/iNGglc6lhK
— RenMac: Renaissance Macro Research (@RenMacLLC) March 26, 2020
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)