Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by the Coronavirus Daily Briefing
On today’s show we discuss:
- The best financial books about the panic
- Bill McBride’s 40-day plan to recover
- If you sold last week, what do you do now?
- What if you bought stocks too early?
- 75% of restaurants could go under without any help
- Airbnb is in trouble
- Is the FIRE movement finished?
— ???? ????? (@billsweet) March 26, 2020
The claims number was bad, as widely anticipated, but this will either get revised up or we will see another large increase next week. Take a look at California, just 186,809 in the latest week. Governor Newsom said something closer to 1 million. pic.twitter.com/iNGglc6lhK
— RenMac: Renaissance Macro Research (@RenMacLLC) March 26, 2020