Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Interactive Brokers.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Come work with us (email email@example.com)
- My wife and I spoke to the FT about Top Shot, LOL
- Some details on the America Rescue Plan
- How Ark’s size is affecting how it invests
- People are going nuts for non-fungible tokens
- Housing, we have a problem
- Zillow also takes 6%
- Why housing prices are up and rents are down
- Jack Dorsey is the CEO of two companies
- Some details on how replaced credit cards automatically transfer to the merchant
- Citi’s report on Crypto got destroyed by the Financial Times
- Mathew Klein on why there might not be a spending boom
- My take on potential inflation
- Our podcast producer was featured in the Wall Street Journal
- Giving Alpha, check this one out
ARK's bad week resulted in a pretty minor $740m in outflows. YTD flows down to $16b, so still firmly in #3 spot and more than double anyone outside Vgrd (on another planet) and BLK. But given these latecomer flows are down YTD prob see (some) more leave if no rebound soon. pic.twitter.com/Xi8zJQSeJN
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) March 8, 2021
— Jeff Macke (@JeffMacke) March 2, 2021
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) March 2, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.